Porcelain veneers have been shown to be extremely effective and successful in treating a variety of different cosmetic dentistry issues including:
– Covering chips, cracks and other minor imperfections
– Closing small gaps between the teeth
– Adding thickness to teeth that are set back from the rest of the arch
– Adding height to teeth that are undersized or have been eroded
– Covering stains and discoloration
If you are unsure whether your cosmetic issues can be corrected using porcelain veneers, your dentist will be able to advise you.